Fellow Movie Buffs

Monday, May 4, 2020

"Here Alone"

I guess it could loosely be called a zombie movie. It's more about survival after a virus hits the country and turns everyone into, okay, I guess, zombies. I found this movie super creepy, and I'm not usually a fan of these flicks. But I enjoyed it, especially considering the weird pandemic times we're currently living through. The lead, played by Lucy Walters, is out in the woods, trying to survive on her own. She had fled the city with her husband and young daughter, but they became infected and died. Eventually another couple runs into her, and the three work together to carry on. Obviously it's a grim tale of survival, but I thought Walters did a superb job. If I was out in the woods, I'd definitely want her on my side!
3.5 out of 5 stars




No comments:

Post a Comment