2019 * R * 1h 35m This is one of those over the top outrageous horror films. I'm not a huge fan of the genre, but every once in a while I like a good scary movie. And this one was so crazy, it was almost comical. And I thought the plot was pretty unique.
Grace (Samara Weaving), is a young woman who marries into an ultra-rich family. On her wedding night, she has to partake in a special ritual. At midnight, she has to draw a card from a special deck. She draws the card "Hide & Seek". In this version, she has to hide in the mansion, and the family has to find and kill her. As you'd expect, absolute mayhem ensues. This one will keep you guessing right until the end. If you up for some good bloody fun, you'll probably enjoy this one.
3 1/2 out of 5 stars
Currently streaming on Netflix and Hulu, and to rent on YouTube and Apple TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment