Fellow Movie Buffs

Monday, January 11, 2021

"Into the Wild"

This movie has one of those titles that makes you say, "Yea, I think I saw that one." That's what I thought until I decided to "watch it again"! It's based on the best-selling book by Jon Krakauer and stars Emile Hirsch, a recent graduate of Emory University. After graduation, the young man from a wealthy family gives his inheritance away and embarks on his dream--to hitchhike to Alaska where he plans to live out in the wilderness. Along the way, he encounters several characters who impact his life. This true story is fascinating and will keep you glued to your tv right to the end. I loved the story, acting, and most of al, the amazing scenery. It'll make you want to quit everything and start exploring our beautiful country.

4.5 out of 5 stars



No comments:

Post a Comment